Palmer Sea Reef - Golf
About Palmer Sea Reef
Palmer Sea Reef is ranked in Australia’s top 100 courses and is maintained to Championship standard year round. Designed by Thomson, Wolveridge & Perrett the course opened in May 2000 and is Australia’s only tropical links style golf course.
Measuring 6135 metres the course offers 3 different teeing grounds to allow golfers of all standards from novice to seasoned professional to enjoy or test their game. The course boasts wide undulating fairways, 89 bunkers and large greens with well placed swales and mounds to test the putting skills of all golfers.
Palmer Sea Reef Golf Course offer the best in premium resort golf facilities. Highlights include:
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course,
- 220m Driving Range,
- Tournament quality Short Game Practice Facilities,
- Bar Facilities open daily,
- Restaurant Open For Lunch Wednesday to Friday & Breakfast Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Clubhouse available for private hire 7 days per week including Weddings, Birthday Parties & Christmas Parties.
To book your next round of golf or private function at Palmer Sea Reef Golf Course please contact the golf shop on:
PH: (07) 4087 2222
Email: [email protected]
Contact DetailsPalmer Sea Reef
Old Port Road
Port Douglas QLD 4877
P: (+61) 740872222